Founding Partner & COO
EDUCATION:● B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Zaragoza
● MBA from ESADE.
● Languages: Spanish, French and English
Alberto is a founding partner and Vice President of Erea Consulting. He has 15 years of experience in management consulting in Spain and LATAM, where he has led projects in the retail sector, specializing in the areas of strategy and expansion, purchasing, marketing, and operations. Alberto also participates as a member of several Boards of Directors for companies in the sector.
- Selected experience:
- Administration of shared management projects in Supermarket and Hypermarket chains: In all cases, EBITDA was doubled in the first two years of the project and excellent results were achieved in terms of business growth and profit generation
- Implementation of strategic plans in retail and related sectors (supermarkets, hypermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, pharmacy chains, food service chains, etc…)
- Development of strategies and creation of methodologies for several of the company’s main areas (forecasting and budgeting, negotiation with suppliers, assortment optimization and product life cycle management, price management, customer management, shift and opening hours programming, loss reduction,and inventory reduction *among others)
- Development of sales improvement plans (Channels, segmentation, assortment and product, customer retention and loyalty, sales force compensation model, strategies with suppliers, development of customer acquisition plans, marketing plans, service level measurement, etc..)
- Design and creation of new store formats and elaboration of growth and expansion plans,
- Organizational restructuring of companies (development and implementation of innovative
- Sc. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Zaragoza
- MBA from ESADE.
- Languages: Spanish, French and English