Founding Partner & CEO
EDUCATION:B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Texas Tech University
MBA from Purdue University
Fluent in English and Spanish
Michael is a founding partner and CEO of EREA Management Consulting. He has more than 20 years of experience in strategic consulting in Spain, UK, USA and LATAM where he has led projects in multiple sectors, specializing in strategic design and strategy execution. Although the basis of his experience in strategy consulting comes from his beginnings at A.T. Kearney in Spain, and another 8-year learning period setting up a consulting boutique in Spain; since 2009, EREA is his great personal commitment for creating a practical, uncomplicated, bold and highly impactful consulting firm.
- Selected experience:
- Design and implementation of strategic plans for multiple businesses, with special focus in the retail sector.
- Management of companies for clients in restructuring and transformation processes
- Directed due diligence processes, coordination of company acquisition negotiation processes, and preparation and implementation of turnaround plans
- Restructured the Commercial Departments of various companies through the design and implementation of new Commercial Models and Strategies
- Improved the profitability of retail networks working to both increase sales and reduce operating costs (supermarket chains, department stores, pharmacies, gas stations, opticians, etc.)
- Designed and implemented multiple supplier negotiating strategies for some of the biggest retail chains in the world.
- Improved operations and productivity of multibillion manufacturing operations
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Texas Tech University
- MBA from Purdue University
- Fluent in English and Spanish