EDUCATION:Industrial Engineer from Universidad de Lima (Peru) and MBA from Instituto de Empresa (Madrid, Spain)
Languages: Spanish and English
Atahuallpa Ezcurra has over 15 years of experience in business consulting in Spain and Latin America, as well as 5 years in executive positions in commercial and operational areas. He specializes in the creation of high performance operations. He also redesigns operations focused on value creation, development and team growth and creation of new organizational working cultures. As a business consultant, he has specialized in Commercial Operations (store operations, supplier negotiations, supply chain operations) and Change Management, leading profitability enhancement and operational excellence projects mainly in the Retail sector
Selected experience in consulting and interim management
- Interim Management, General Management and retail business and industry turnarounds.
- Business transformations, operations redesign, change management and implementation of new organizational culture and systems with direct impact on P&L in retail, agro-industry, sports and publishing sectors.
- Design and implementation of negotiation strategies with suppliers for Supermarket chains clients in Peru and Spain (supermarkets and C-stores) with improvement results between 1% and 3% of the total volume of negotiated suppliers.
- Industrial Engineer from Universidad de Lima (Peru) and MBA from Instituto de Empresa (Madrid, Spain)
- Languages: Spanish and English